Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wee bit of me wednsedays

 
http://leighashley.blogspot.com/
 
 
{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
 1. to never have to worry about money 2. that all the fighting in the world would stop and everyone would accept each other and their beliefs 3. that I wasnt tired all the time
{two} who is your favorite author?
right now I love Diana Gabaldon, I am on her third book Voyager of the Outlander Series

{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
the dorky one.. I am not sure if I fit in to anything I was in the FFA group

{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
sleep

{five} do you have any hidden talents?
ummm.. I can lay on my tummy and touch my feet to my head if that counts

{six} can you fake any accents?
no not at all

{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
nope I was never cool enough or did anything special

{eight} have you ever been arrested?
umm kinda, never handcuffed and put in the back of a car. But I have been seeked out by the police and had my rights read and then asked to come to the station on my own.

{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
I would have to say when I worked at Ten Pin Tropics when I lived in Wyoming...we were a bunch of kids and always had fun when the bosses wernt around :)

{ten} do you have any scars?
A few, I have three holes in my leg looks like I got sporked from my heart surgery. And my most current ones from my dirtbike accident a month ago down my arm and on my shoulder from stiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment