Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A wee bit of me wednesdays!

 
{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Well if I won a trip to Disneyland I wouldn't be that excited since its only 30 miles away and I usually have an annual pass (which I need to purchase soon) Disney World I think I would take Kim she loves Disney and it would be a fun experience

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Maybe a few months ago before Keith got his ipod hook up in his new truck its all we had!

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Hummm never thought of this one Salt haha does that count?

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Probably Country cause anyone can make it and you don't have to have any real talent (right babe?)

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
Umm the landing on the moon just so I can say I was there and it wasn't faked!

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Psychology I always loved it and wish I would have continued sometimes

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
PASS no sporting event would be that great...maybe a surf comp. in Hawaii so I can lay on the beach with a cocktail!

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
New car is an automatic old car was a manual and I miss it!

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Hell to the freaking no...just had a convo with my boss about me doing part of our monthly safety meeting I told him I will quit even though I have been there 7 years and am the longest employee I hate talking in front of groups

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Yea all the time HELLO SoCal really the normal ones are no big deal! Don't want to feel a big one though!


Oh P.S.  I am baaacckkk hopefully I will have the motivation to start blogging more! Did you miss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment