Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A wee bit of me wednesdays!

{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
Yes yes I have a few pair with holes in them. Some are from wear and I just cant let go of them cause they are so comfy and a few I bought with holes. My mother does not understand why I buy them ruined!

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Oh Yea I have to have at least 8 hours of sleep if not 10 to function.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Can only eat them if I have dunked them in milk for at least 15 seconds and yes I count.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
yea my dad gets upset but I hate taking them off

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
my parents

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Yes when I worked at Ten Pin Tropics I got in a water slash food fight with the guy washing the dishes

{seven} do you snore?
Not normally but if I have a cold I have been told I do

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
not sure I know I type fast but my accuracy is not that great thank god for spell check

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
ohhh no I would not even attempt this

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
extra butter and salt

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fast typer but my accuracy is shot too! haha DEF thank goodness for spell check!
    Happy Friday Eve!
    XO

    ReplyDelete