Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A wee bit of me wednesdays!

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Always a bridesmaid never a bride.....Just kidding never been a bridesmaid either no one likes me enough :(

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Text Keith good night

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
humm I would love to go here Dominican Republic!

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Sun worshiping!

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
A ballerina, and obviously that I am not!

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
a baddddddassssss pool like the one I posted here, a super big kitchen and just an amazing yard!

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Nothing I am on a hunger strike! I had a snack at work!

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Typically they wouldnt find me cause I am never home on weekends always with the BF, at his house we may be drinking and playing Wii or going to a local bar! If I do happen to be home I would probably be in bed watching a movie like a LOSER!
 
{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Umm don't have one! Remember the loser comment I have "roommates"

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Uh. Remind me to go with you on your next vacation, because that place looks AMAZING! I totally wanted to be a ballerina too - and I am FAR from it now...I love that you and your boyfriend drink and play Wii too - What a cute (and fun!) way to spend a Saturday night :D

    ReplyDelete