Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A wee bit of me wednesdays!

 
 
{one} what color best describes you + why?
Black because its mysterious and I  think I am a very quite person, you never really know what is going on in my head!

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
I cut 4 inches off my hair last weekend does that count? As a person I think I have made a huge change, I am learning to trust people and let go of things. I have learned I can't change people and shouldn't try to either!

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yea cosmetic! and heart surgery!

{four} why did you start your blog?
I needed a distraction from what was going on in my life at the time, something to focus on other than drama!

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Heat! Water! BEER

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
No I make my own traditions

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
umm...I jumped off something into a pool I am not to fond of jumping into deep water no matter what it is!

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
70 inside
{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Bridesmaids YUCK!!

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
umm I dunno God bless AMERICA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment