Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 things this week

Everyone is doing the 10 things that made you happy this week, oh how I would love to join in but honestly I only have 1 thing that has made me smile or feel good this week.

I cant help but be happy when I am around him, he gives me butterflies 

So my 10 things will be that I didnt like this week!

1. Working 7 hours on Saturday
2. Going to Bellflower on Sunday to have my bff help me with more work
3. Going to work Monday and having the false confidence that I actually was crawling out of the hole of work that needed to be done
4. Starting work at 7:30 every morning
5. taking 30 min lunch breaks and not even eating cause I am to stressed
6. Getting my first few profiles rejected from the facility
7. Realizing that there is probably no way in hell I am going to be able to do this job
8. I wish Nanika was back
9. I wish Megan didnt leave
10. I wish Melissa worked with me and she could teach me what to do

Next some pictures of how I feel right now







Here is a little video my boss took of me at work tonight when we were trying to finish a bid I was getting aggravated, and I appolgize for my looks this was already at 7 pm and I look haggard.

No comments:

Post a Comment