Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Amazing Friends, Amazing Weekend!

I will apologize to you for this super long post, I will probably have to break this up into two or three posts! Feel free to jump ahead to the pictures!

First I want to start off by telling about my perfectly shitty week! I have had a vacation planned to go away for my birthday for a few months now! I was taking Friday off and coming back to work the next Thursday, we weren't sure what we were doing but God only knows I needed a break!

Monday I came into work and the girl I work hand and hand with ( I can't do my job without her doing her job and vice versa) said she needed to talk to me. We walked out side and she dropped a bomb on me, she had found a new job and was  putting in her 2 weeks notice :( insert crying here. Yes she was doing the right thing by putting in her 2 weeks, but seriously in the industry we work in its nearly impossible to A. find someone to replace the person or B. train someone to do the job in 2 weeks! We were going to have our work cut out! Long story short 2 days later she ended up walking out and leaving me in a world wind of a disaster! Not to worry, I can do the job it will just take me some time to figure it out and luckily my owners and all the facilitates we deal with are understanding and giving me time to catch on! So in other words my vacation got completely ruined (or so I thought)! I wish my ex coworker nothing but the best I hope she succeeds and is happy in everything she does in her life, I am going to miss her!

Thursday was my 29th birthday booooooo! I got to work at 7 a.m. and didn't leave until 7:30 p.m. so I decided(because I can) to reschedule my birthday to Saturday!

Friday when I got off work, Keith, Amanda, Todd and I piled in my car and headed north to see our buddy Alfonzo (he moved to Livermore, CA about 2 months ago for work)
Say Hi to Fonz




Saturday we headed into the city to check out the sites. Our first stop was Alamo Square Park, we had to take 2 cars since there were so many of us and while we waited for our friends to park Amanda and I did a little photo shoot on the side walk.






The park was freezing and the grass was wet, those crazy San Franciscoiens (is that a word) didn't care, they were out in their bikinis soaking up the rays! This so cal girl needs it to be a little more hot to do that kinda thing! So we took pictures in front of the houses and then headed out!






Where should we go next...The Golden Gate Bridge? I think soo.... When we first got there it was FOGGY boooo couldn't see anything! When we got across it finally started to move so we jumped out and took some more pictures, what else would we do?




 Keith had to ruin the picture
 White bra, see through shirt = classy












Then we headed to Fishers Man Warf to get some FOOD




Fonz getting fresh with the locals!

Next stop Lombar Street, here Bryan decided to run down it between all the cars who knows what the people were thinking!







I will call it a night now more to come! Can you guess what we did the next day? If we are friends on facebook you already know, don't give it away!

PS Have I ever told you how amazing my boyfriend is? This was the best birthday present ever, years from now I won't ever be like hummm what did he give me that year? He gave me memories that will last a life time <3



3 comments:

  1. I was just gonna tell you that my cousin Ashley lives in San Fran, but then I saw her in your pictures.. lol.. what a small world!! How do you know her??? Sounds like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is crazy! She is actually friends with my friend Amanda, and she met up with us for dinner she was such a sweet heart I loved her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow small world! Glad you had a fun weekend. It looks like you took some great photos! I need you to do your 4th of July post so I can steal your pictures!

    ReplyDelete