Thursday, July 7, 2011

Amazing Friends, Amazing Weekend Part 2!

Oh where did I leave off? Oh yea after a very long day of driving around the city and checking out the hot spots, we got back to Fonz house and relaxed we put on Limitless to watch half of us passed out while the other half was able to watch it! I must say it was good, I really don't remember the story line but mmmm Bradly Cooper is so fine! I wish I would have taken a picture of all of crammed into Fonz little house, but I forgot of course!

The next morning we woke up, Heather and Fonz made some bomb breakfast burritos and then we packed up our stuff and we headed home! THE END!

Ha Ha just kidding, we drove to Lodi, CA to this fabulous place called Parachute Center, and we all went SKYDIVING!

It was amazing, I suggest everyone must do this once in their life, no matter how scared you are believe me you will not regret it!

I hate heights, I hate not being in control, and pretty much I hate trying anything new. But I am trying something new by pushing myself beyond my "limits" and forcing myself to live my life!

Check out the pictures below and my video! PS don't judge the music I did not chose it, they put it on without me knowing I would have chose a much better song!


















Make Sure you Watch This


Up next 4th of July!

3 comments:

  1. FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!! Im too much of a wuss to do that:) Go you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!! Good for you, i'm a wimp :) loved the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you landed in one piece!

    ReplyDelete