Sunday, November 7, 2010

Two weeks

Wow I am not good at keeping up with this. I have came on several times and have attempted to do the next 30 days of truth. Key work attempted the next subject was to talk about something I love about myself.....I guess its a really bad sign when I cant think of anything to write :(. So I am going to attempt to post some pictures! Keith took me up skyline last weekend it was extremely pretty I want to go up on a really clear day so I can see the oceans and mountains. I will consider this my first time up there even though I have lived less than a mile away for the last 11 years, (I did go half way up once before right out of high school but it was dark and didn't count)
waiting for Michael to come over this jump
(corona in the back ground)
 here he comes






Todd and Michael


Me and Keith

we are so "bro"

on our way down Michael found some rocks
And that is all for skyline...
Ashy Larry says have a good night!!


XOXO
Tressa



No comments:

Post a Comment