Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa Baby

HI MOMMA and DADDY SANTA!!!!

Just thought I would throw a few ideas out there since Christmas is coming up quick! If anyone is feeling kind enough to want to spoil me this year here are a few ideas!

 
Fisheye lenses for my Canon Rebel

ipod shuffle

Juicy Couture "Paved Heart" Earrings (that I had but someone decided they wanted more)



Victoria's Secret fireside long jane pj (small)


Vans gray (women 7)
Victoria's Secret Pink body lotion (mmmm mmm good again something someone took)



Forever 21 gift card



blackout drapes


White sheets


:)
Oh yea and one last thing







Lexus IS (it doesn't have to be brand new)

I've Been A Really Good Girl!




2 comments:

  1. alright i dont think that santa would be able to fit that car in hus sled!! but nice try haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice List! I want a few of those items as well.

    ReplyDelete