Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill in the blank friday

 
1.   Holiday spirit   annoys me, I cant stand the crowds no matter where you go and how long it takes to get places during the holidays!
 
2.  The holidays are incomplete without  days off from work and sleeping in late!

 
3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is   is shop for deals but I hate going to the over crowded stores!
 
4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is   we dont really have any traditions, except my mom gets my brother and I a snow baby every year for when we I have my own place.
 
5.  Holiday music is    is stupid I cant stand it and change the station everytime a christmas song comes on.

 
7.  Holiday wish list  see my past post there are pictures and everything!
6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays  at home

1 comment:

  1. Scrooge Mae oh la la? lol j/k I hate the crowds too! But it is worth everthing else to me he he :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete