Monday, December 13, 2010

Just another manic MONDAY!


Oh why are the weekends never long enough?
I felt like this weekend was so short last thing I remember it was 7:30 Friday night and I was finally leaving the office after a full 12 hours stuck there, and the next thing I knew I was getting a panic phone call this morning at 6:30 from one of my drivers saying our office dog Roxy ran away!

I really sucked at taking pictures this weekend, but I really didn't do anything that was picture worthy either!
Friday night after getting off work I just wanted a beer! That didn't happen after meeting my man and his friend for dinner at Miguel's, I ended up passing out on his couch about two minutes, what a wasted night! But it did feel good to sleep! Saturday morning we took Roxy to Chino Hills to her vet appointment, and after cleaning up the throw up in my back seat of my car we headed back to Keiths so he could organize his garage. That night we went to his friends house and watched the UFC fights, and then I convinced them to go to the little hole in the wall bar called Racers Pub so I could do some stalking and try to find my best friends baby daddy who supposedly hangs out there!

Sunday the boys went riding up in Skyline, I must say the weather this weekend was AMAZING. It was in the 80's no wind I think that is a perfect December day if you ask me! (sorry all my midwest friends) I stayed home and did laundry and visited with my old H.S. friend Cheryl for awhile, she stopped by and is about to have a little baby in two weeks! I am excited for her she looked so cute and happy! While I was showering my dad came and knocked on the door and said Keith as here and he had been in an accident :( my poor baby! I think we are going to start a contest who can get the most scars from dirt bike riding JK MOM!!!! My mom tried to clean him up as best she could, I feel so bad for him wish I could make him feel better!

And I don't even want to talk about today it was one of those crazy Mondays got to work at 7 didn't take a lunch, and I am exhausted! I hope everyone had a fun safe weekend! Here is to another week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment