Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

This post is a little late, this last week I hardly found time to do anything between work and my car breaking down. I was able to do my last minute Christmas shopping on Wednesday night it was stressful to say the least! I had a great Christmas break with my family, my grandparents are visiting from phoenix and they are considering moving to Corona so my parents can give them the help they need! I am super excited about this idea....I have grown up with no extended family near by we have moved throughout my childhood and have never lived very close to family. In ways I have never gained that bond with my grandparents that other kids get when they live close! But its not to late and I would love spending time with them and doing stuff for them! This is also something I fear in my future is that when I have kids I want them to have grandparents near by so they are close to them and always have that attachment! My parents always say they want to move but I don't want them too I want them to always be a short drive away, preferably less than 10 mins. :)

Ok so as everyone knows California got alot of rain this last week blahhhhhhh I hate the rain, it did manage to let up for a few days and we had a very nice SoCal Christmas! Last weekend we headed to the dessert to do some camping and riding we were out by California City, which I still dont know where exactly that is! The first few hours we were there is was perfect a little mist but not to cold or windy. Then I said the "w" word and it was alllll over the rain and the wind came and ruined our little trip. The next morning we got up and packed up and came home! When we got back to Corona/Riverside it was nice but then the rain came here and NEVER STOPPED! Here are a few pictures from the weekend!

 Burrrrrr its cold....

 Trying to take a pictures when your shaking makes it blurry

 The boys packing up the bikes
 Goodbye camp
 when we got back to riverside we thought Albertos would be the only thing that would do!
Then we hit up Racers Pub for a "friendly" game of shuffle board!
Keith had to put his mark on the place, I put one in the girls bathroom :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and was safe and warm! 

XOXO
Tressa

1 comment: