Monday, December 6, 2010

Day trip

Last Saturday we woke up extremely early and loaded up the bikes and the trucks and headed out to Ocotillo Wells! It was myself, Keith, Todd, Michael, Melissa and her two boys Seth and Austin! It was a perfect day to be in the desert! They big boys did so good with the little boys took them for rides on the bike, well Seth was all about it Austin would only sit on the bike and let Keith start it! I didn't do much riding just a little putt around the camping area and I was done I was still scared from my last experience!
playing in the dirt!

Melissa on my bike




My babe getting dressed



that's sexy!!




Seth and Michael doing wheelies!!!


Seth loved jumping!



1 comment:

  1. Ah what a fun day for you guys! I miss Seth!!
    I luv the last photo so pretty

    ReplyDelete