Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


1.   i wish I got paid more and didn't work as much

2.  yesterday I worked, and then was supposed to go to my friends open house in Redlands at her work, but I got off work late, ran home got ready and then got on the freeway and of course the 91 was a dead stop. I ended up turning around and going home after I went 2 exits in 20 minutes.


3.  today I will I have a bunch of quotes I need to get done for work and didn't have any clue how I will accomplish them all in one day!

4.  tomorrow I will sleep in and then go with Melissa to pick out a Christmas Tree!


5.  maybe I will clean my room and do all my laundry this weekend, and hopefully fit in some christmas shopping too!

7.  i love summer and water, this winter has already been to long bring on the heat!
6.  someday I will learn everything I need to know for my job and be and expert at what I do like my friend Melissa I look up to her and wish I would have been smart enough to learn from the best when I had the chance!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment