Monday, December 27, 2010

Hurt

I need a little rant before I say something out loud I cant take back! I want to cry right now about what just happened! I am used to being blamed for things or accused of things in my house, it doesn't bother me because its normal, but when I walk in the door and the first thing out of my fathers mouth is accusing me of something I would NEVER do and then someone else gives me a look of discuss and says if I did it I better fess up, it hurts! It hurts that this person has never trusted me or given me any benefit of doubt in my life, almost every memory I have some how involves some awful comment or accusation even as a very little kid. I had hoped that after 28 years this person would finally see that I am not this "loser" they have always thought I would turn out to be but I guess she still does. I love my parents and I know they both believe in me I just wish they would stand up for me or not put me in these situations when they are visiting. Maybe I am over reacting right now but now I cant stop crying.

1 comment:

  1. Thinkn bout ya girlie hope ur night turns around... hold ur head high be proud & be confident u know the truth.

    ReplyDelete