Monday, May 23, 2011

Another Fail

So I will start off with what I did this weekend, I didn't take any pictures you are all so lucky! Friday night started off with some graziaunos ( I know that is spelled wrong) but its the best Pizza place in Corona its becoming a Friday night tradition with my friends! After that we headed back to Keiths so I could kick all of their asses at Mario Cart on the Wii seriously this is the best game ever and I love how 4 people can play all at the same time so no one gets bored! I may not have kicked there asses but it was still FUN! The boys went out to Shamrocks for a little bit and then to a "end of the world" party, seriously who really thought that was going to happen? I ended up staying up till 4 am till they got home I was a little worried they might be chosen I would never see them again jk! I slept until almost noon when I rushed to get up cause my besty and her two amazing little boys were coming over and I was going to get to spend the day with them!

I seriously give all mothers a pat on the back especially single mothers, just going to 7 eleven for slurpees was so difficult! We made a huge mess and the boys looked like they had been slimmed as we walked out of there, sorry I wont be stopping in there any time soon!

Later than night we went to Keiths bosses house to celebrate Matts 40th bday it was fun they had a huge party going on! Then we headed to Fridays for Fonz's going away celebrations, I made it through Fridays but not to the after party my head hurt so bad I had to lay in the truck and as soon as we got to the house I was throwing up! I hate that this is starting to happen I always talked so much crap on people who get migraines and said it was all in there head, yea it is and there neck, back, eyes and stomach ewwww! Sunday was just a relaxing day did a little shopping and finished showing off my skills at Mario Cart (by the way I am the worst player ever I just like to hype myself up)


So tonight, I decided to make dinner for my parents! Partly because I was craving enchiladas and I do make bomb "white girl" enchiladas and partly cause I am starting to feel bad that my parents feed me and give me a place to live and I really don't do shit for them! I am going to try to cook for them at least once a week! So while I was at the store I decided to try something different from the chicken or beef enchiladas, how about turkey cant be that bad RIGHT! Ewww throw up in my mouth it was the worst food I have ever made, I don't even know if your supposed to make turkey into  a Mexican food, it should stay for sandwiches, burgers and Thanksgiving dinner if you ask me!

Well Monday has already came and gone I hope the rest of the week flys by just as fast cause its Memorial Weekend and need a vacay!

1 comment:

  1. HA ha, well at least you were trying t be adventurous! Hope you have a great memorial day vacay!

    ReplyDelete