Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A wee bit of me wednesdays!

I am linking up on this wonderful Wednesday with Leigh Ashley, I really need to get out of this blog slump I am in. I don't really feel motivated to blog anymore, I have nothing interesting to write about and no one really cares to read what I write about :( Pitty party for 1 please!

And the weather is making me depressed! Seriously wtf is up CALIFORNIA its MAY not February I don't know if you got the memo get hot already I need to brown my booty!
 
 
 
{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Yes sometimes I do but only only if there is nothing trashy on, or of course if I am at the boy's house!

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
hummm that's and easy one sleep of course, but I can do that on any day with any weather!

{three} what does your dream house look like?
wow that's hard, I would say something custom not a track home, one story, brick (is that even possible in CA) I hate stucco

{four} what state were you born in?
I am a Corn Husker Baby, can you guess what state that is?

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
I have a princess piggy bank, yes my parents and I just had a discussion today about me needing to grow up, I don't see the point!

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
wow, that's hard I usually get to work and go straight to googling material safety data sheets or looking up EPA numbers

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
that would have to be (1) eggs, bacon and hash browns from my favorite hole in the wall Amy's Cafe, or a breakfast burrito from burger basked yummm

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
I have so many that were memorable growing up with my family our fishing trips to Minnesota, but more recently would have to be my trips back to Wyoming to see my two favorite sisters Sarah and Christy

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
I like my coffee light and sweet like my man :) that's was kinda bad to say (cream and sugar please)

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
blahhhhhhhhh what do you consider professional? Right after high school did a photo shot for a Christian Clothing company that was LAME, had my friends bf take pictures at the beach he thought he was a professional!

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady, I need to get out of my slump too, but just don't feel like blogging after I've been on the computer all day at work. Maybe the blogging fairies can sprinkle some pixie dust on us to get us motivated!

    Oh, and I totally know about the corn husker state - NEBRASKA!! You can take the girl out of the midwest, but you can't take the midwest out of the girl! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. All of those breakfast foods sound delicious! And, that photoshoot sounds awesome/hilarious at the same time! What a fun memory though :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a breakfast burrito - I think it's an American thing lol.

    Corn Husker is Nebraska (yeah Google helped me lol)

    ReplyDelete