Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A wee bit of me wednesdays!

 
{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Maybe 2 years ago in Vegas, me and Melissa forgot our phones in the room and couldn't find the stupid people we were with and they had the keys

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Oh god the question is what classes did I pass, Just kidding I couldn't not pass Algebra for the life of me took all 4 years!

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
I really like the Lucky Greek its a small place here in Corona

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Yes last year I was on a 3 week murder trial it was horrible

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
Really your going to ask this make me look like a LOSER! Almost 29 and still at my parents and have never left don't really want to either!

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Black but a dark blue really looks good with my eyes

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
umm yea my chucks but really trying to not wear them anymore and mix up the shoe selection since I have about 100 pairs in my closet waiting to be worn

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Used to love 97.1 Frosty Heidi and Frank and then Tom Lykis in the afternoon now I just listen to podcasts if I want to hear someone talk

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
PIZZA

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Umm I dunno, I guess my boss he can sell Ice to a eskimo cause he is such a good talker!

No comments:

Post a Comment