Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TJ Maxx

Has anyone in the Corona area checked out the new TJ Maxx off Micknley yet? I went a few weeks ago when it first opened and it was so busy it was overwhelming so last night before heading over to the boyfriends house I stopped by to see what they had in store for me! Oh how I love me a nice clean discount store that doesn't look like a 4 year old just tore through it (I hope it stays nice)!

I only found one thing I couldn't not live without a new black purse, its large and has a big black bow on the side its a leather/suede look I am sure its 100% fake leather or suede but who cares for $24.99 its cute and I am going to ROCK IT!


On another note we went to Havasu this last weekend, oh how I have missed that place its been about 4 years since I was last there, the last three I always went to Blythe with the one who shall not be named. Its so nice to be back in Havasu, we didnt get to enjoy the lake to much because of the "w" but we did hang out in the channel all day and I got a nasty burn! Did someone say the economy was bad? You could have fooled me it was busy like a holiday weekend back in 2002! I only took a few pictures I will upload them soon!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Very cute purse, how exciting Corona has a TJ Max now!

    Glad you had a fun time in Havasu, I'm curious to see if it'll be busy throughout the summer as gas prices increase almost scary how high they are & will be getting, eeek. For those that keep there boats out there it won't be AS bad.

    ReplyDelete