Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A wee bit of me wednesdays!

{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
humm this is hard, I really haven't had a bad date that I can think of

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
the presidents wife so I can slap him

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Sharp cheese

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Nope, not at all

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Christina or Sarah

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
no I was never talented at anything

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Mary Poppins

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yea but it doesn't feel good

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Nope I know how to type

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Sunday while everyone was playing Wii I snuck off and slept

No comments:

Post a Comment