Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A wee bit of me wednesdays!

{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No I haven't I it would really depend on who was with me on how I would react :)

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No again, but wouldn't mind this too

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
I am on a roll tonight no again

{four} do you have any food allergies?
again NOPE

{five} do you know how to sew?
bahahahaha nope

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
Yes and no I never got a steady allowance but I guess I never did my chores regularly either :)

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Maybe every two weeks, work is close and so is my man so its nice not spending alot anymore

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
Hellll to the noooo thats one reason I wont go in the water at the beach

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
litterly no but I have had several things taken from me by people so is that being robbed I THINK SO ASSHOLES!

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
OH WOW I do have a picture where I was probably 1st or 2nd grade and I do believe I have a mullet but I was in Texas and it was the 80's so thats ok RIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Having things taken from you is no fun! I don't get why people do that - don't they have better things to do? :P

    And woo! A mullet! I guess it's OK because you were in the south though! haha

    I found your blog through WBW and it's so cute (I LOVE your header!)- I seriously can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of the gas being filled so seldom. I fill up every 3-4 days UGH.

    I rode an elaphant at a fait once, haha.

    Cute post

    ReplyDelete