Sunday, April 17, 2011

Amazing freaking weekend

I would have to say this weekend was by far one of the best weekends! We have a new family member her name is Millie, Keith's roommate found her on the side of the freeway she is so perfect and so well behaved (so far) Michael and I are going to co-parent I fell in love with her the moment I saw her!
Saturday am we got up and headed out to Lucerne Valley to where Kieth's bosses were camping to do some riding! It was fun I didn't ride the dirt bike as soon as we got their I hoped on the back with Keith and we took a minor spill it set my mind set for the rest of the day so Amanda jumped on and had some fun I hung out at camp while most everyone went out for a ride!

isn't she cute?
We did a little rock climbing, I didn't go very high cause once again my scardy cat side kicked in!





While Amanda and Todd continued their climb Nicole (Keith's boss) took me for a ride in their off road race truck IT WAS SO MUCH FREAKING FUN THANKS TOTAL CHAOS (Matt and Nicole you guys are awesome) I didnt get any pictures of me in the truck (super sad face) :( but I got Bryan and Nicole taking off


After that we went on another hike I didn't take my camera but Todd got some pictures of us on top of the rocks!


 Todd, Amanda and Bry






When we left camp that night Keith discovered his wallet was gone :( he was super bummed I have never seen him like that I know if I lost my purse I would be crushed and wouldnt know what to to do. So today we woke up and drove all the way back up there to look it was seriously a lost cause he had changed out of his riding gear but still road around most the day in his regular clothes so it could be anywhere.
He went out and tried to track his ride and on his way back he FOUND it out in the desert it was seriously a miracle I am so happy he got it back.
So its bed time and it feels like the weekend just flew by once again I am super burnt and tired I really wish I had Mondays off! Hope everyone had a great safe weekend and they have a wonderful week ahead :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah glad you had a fun weekend, & good for you guys rescuing Millie, how sweet of you!!

    BUMMER about his wallet having to drive all the way out again but what a releif that he found it!!

    That rock looked suuuper high up!
    XO
    P.s. hope things start looking up for you at work too ;0

    ReplyDelete