Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We Bit Wednesday

{one} how often do you do laundry?
every couple weeks I could probably go longer but I start running out of jeans I think that means I may have to many clothes

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Sugar cookies

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
move out of the roommates house

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
Government/Econ.

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
no but that is on my list of things to do before I am thirty ugg!

{six} what was your high school mascot?
Most of my High School life we were the Blazers then my senior year I moved to California and I became a SHARK!

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
yea no I don’t think I would enjoy that I would probably throw up

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Never I only dance when I am drunk and if I dance when I am drunk it means I am going  to be throwing up very soon L

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
FLY I hate driving and I love just hoping on a plane and being there in no time

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
no I don’t think I have ever re gifting anything

3 comments:

  1. Hot air balloon is on my list too, but I think I would chicken out!

    The "Roomates" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tressa!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Just wanted to let you know that my blog sale post is up. Don't know if it's anything you'll be interested in but just wanted to let ya know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I'm loling at the "roomate" too!

    ReplyDelete