Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fail and a hill climb!

So Saturday I tried to cook corned beef and cabbage minus the cabbage cause Keith doesn't like it. I added carrots and baby potatoes. We were in Vegas over Saint Patty's day so we decided to eat it tonight. I Put the corned beef in the crock pot around 12 and we left for a hike, when we got back I added the carrots and potatoes about 4 hours later I checked the carrots and they were still hard so I turned it from low to high, probably not the smartest thing to do. The corned beef was dry and I hated it nothing like my mom cooks I will not cook this again  :(

We did have a really good hike though, there are some hills behind Keith's house that have lots of boulders and are kind of tall he has been wanting to explore them. Amanda, Kieth and I loaded up in the truck and started looking for a way to get to them. Behind La Sierra University there was a perfect spot. We started and it was cold, that didn't last long. There were lots of pretty flowers that really hurt when they touch your legs. It was so pretty and such a different view than we are used to from Skyline, at the top of the hill we found a flag and this little symbol thing in a rock.





















 Oh so when I was in Vegas I bought this new makeup a "mineral" make up I am not sure if I am 100% in love with it yet! I am debating doing a video or picture of me in the am then when I get home then the next day using my Estee Lauder make up and do the same to compare, would that be lame?

No comments:

Post a Comment