Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee bit

{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Crab legs, I hated anything that swam in water but now I am starting to enjoy some fishes and crustations!

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I did go to college for a minute or two, I never had a major was just trying to get my general done but after a few years of failing and dropping every class I decided I was wasting my money.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
a bear when I was little

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Not a real one I did have someone at a party "read" my palm and so far everythng he said has happened

{five} can you juggle?
Ha ha no that takes to much cordination

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
We have carpet, but I think hardwood looks so much better

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Used to call it pop but now its soda

{eight} what was your first car?
1989 Chevy Cavalier Convertable

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
ummm I dont know I dont really like desserts

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Never

No comments:

Post a Comment