Monday, April 4, 2011

Miscellany Monday





My first time at Miscellany Monday lets see how this goes, usually I need structure and to be told what to write about!

1.) WORK UGGHH I have tried so hard not to vent my feelings about whats been going on at work over the internet but I really feel I need a release and I am sure my parents, boyfriend and friends are tired of hearing me complain so I will let out some of my frustration on you guys!

I have worked for my company for 7 years next week, I love my job, I love the owners, and my coworkers (for the most part) we are a small family and basically I would do anything for them! We have a "newish"
employee who really is not fitting in this person causes so many problems and has such a negative attitude I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning and she literally makes me feel sick when I have to talk to her or just look at her! (My mom is going to be mad I putting this out there) Its getting to the point I think I am going to start looking for a new job, I don't know how she has kept hers as long as she has with us. If I tried to pull half the shit she does they would not put up with it. It makes me sad that I am the one who goes down to the office when the alarm goes off, I am the one who gets up early out of bed and runs down there not ready because something was not done and our drivers are waiting I don't take lunch breaks, I get there at 7:30 and don't leave till 6 most nights. This person calls in sick every two weeks and has a kid who is seriously sick every week or has an appointment for something. Shouldn't single moms try to hold a job and work not try to find every excuse to not be at work I guess I am confused on that maybe I should go have a baby so I can be late to work or not even show up at all SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

2.)How about the weather I am loving it! I want it to stay this way forever California stop playing games with me! It is supposed to be cold and raining at the end of the week and that really frustrates me seriously how can it be almost 100 and the next day in the 60's NOT FREAKING COOL!

1 comment:

  1. Aw you poor thing. I hate slackers at work. I haven't dealt with something as great but I can understand where you are coming from. I hope you can find a solution!

    ReplyDelete