Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Oh how I hate Mondays but I am trying something new and thinking positive about it and maybe it will just fly by like a breeze!

A little weekend recap, I didn't do much of anything except sleep this weekend. I had a hard mentally exhausting week at work and think my body just shut down to recoup! Friday night I feel asleep watching a movie! Saturday I woke up extra early (for a weekend) and went and got my hair did! I had every intention of going into work after to get caught up on some stuff to make this week better but I felt a nap was more important!

During my nap my phone went off....it was my boss's ring tone SERIOUSLY! Its freaking Saturday...I ignored it! Then he called back wtf so I picked up and he was in a major state of panic we had and ER at work. For people who don't know what I do I work for a hazardous waste transportation company so and ER really is a big deal, one of our clients has had a spill of some nasty stuff and we have to go clean it up! I guess I was the only one who pick up my phone from all our on call employees, So guess who went to the office to do paper work and meet a driver MEEE! It turns out it wasn't a spill at all the customer ran out of supplies and just needed them which we still would have done on a Saturday but my boss DID NOT need to get everyone in a panic over supplies! So after that I went back to Keiths house and continued my nap until 5:30 then we headed out to Redlands to watch the fights at Kim and her boyfriend Brians house, got home and went right back to bed seriously I was so tired.

Sunday Keith and I went HIKING!!!!! I don't do any form of working out so this was a big deal! We went to skyline behind my house! Here are some pictures the first one is with my camera phone so sorry for the quality to show you how high the hills go!

 the start of the trail from the street


 when I was still happy
 not so happy here but little did I know how much worse it would get



 After the first steep climb
Keith found $10 right when stepped onto the road from hiking up the mountain
(he gave it to me for not crying)
Thanks it bought us some juice it up on the way home
ewww sun in my eyes

Oh it was very interesting, it felt good to do that and hope we go again!

AND WELCOME MY 3 NEW FOLLOWERS YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!

6 comments:

  1. Hiking is so fun, but it can be so tiring.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiking is NOT my sport. You looked good in your pics compared to what I probably would have lookd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tressa. I am cracking up at these pics!! Love it! I used to go up there all the time. I jogged in the morning at Mountain Gate park, and sometimes we hiked up in the hills instead of jog. We saw deer!!! The 10 bucks had to help! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tressa you are so cute!! I love your capri athletic pants those are my fave kind!

    Sucks for work on the weekends I use to work weekends all the time, at no extra...stupid salary pay lol

    Great job on the hike & awesome pics! Did you take your DLSR? I did, couldn't miss out on the photo ops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyy! Everyone has the hiking bug now! So much fun and totally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww thanks Erika, no I just brought my small camera there was no way I could bring the big guy I would have broke we were not on a normal trail

    ReplyDelete