Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend recap in pictures!

Oh how I am glad to be home! I had a wonderful trip and it was so nice to see my brother I just wish it wasn't such a LOOONNNGGG drive! I am extremely tired, I even went in late to work today I couldn't drag myself out of bed. 

I am disappointed in myself for not taking a lot of pictures, it rained a lot and I didn't want to drag Canon out in the rain so I pulled out the Nikon coolpix and tried to snap some pictures!


 crazy people kayaking






 me and my bro








 My SIL- doesn't look happy!























 Northern California is very beautiful, I would love to visit during the summer and fall to see the difference in the seasons. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow that IS a far drive, but it was beautiful :) Glad you had a great time!! The pic of you by the bridge is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Glad you enjoyed your visit & you made it home safely. Try & catch up on some rest when you can! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! How great to see your brother too!!! Aren't you proud of yourself? You should be!!

    ReplyDelete