Monday, February 14, 2011

I heart accessories swap!

I am so horrible I signed up for this really cool accessories swap last month over at teaching in heels, I received my package last week from Kendra and I just have had no time or energy to take pictures or blog so here is a quick little picture of the fabulous stuff she sent me! She did so good I loved everything and definitely when I get back to my old self plan on dressing around a few of the cute things she sent me, I will post new pictures as I wear them!


Happy Valintines Day everyone! 
Keith took this picture of the fire this weekend and I flipped it cause it looks like a burning heart!
(I will not confirm what is burning in the fire cause its very illegal here in Cali)

2 comments:

  1. This accesory thing is such a good idea! I want to do it too, how do you do it?? Help! lol

    Cute stuff!!!
    Happy V day hope you & Keith have a nice evening!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great stuff you recieved. I can't wait for a swap I can particpate in. I missed the accessory swap :(

    That fire looks so neat. It really does look like a heart! Happy Valentines Day to you and yours

    ReplyDelete