Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A little bit of this....and a little bit of that

So I have noticed lately that when I have been feeling a little sad I have turned to online shopping which is not a good thing. Last week I ordered some stuff from Forever 21 and they arrived yesterday, and today I wasn't feeling sad or anything but went to Marshalls to buy this little lunch box thing I saw a few weeks ago, when I got there I couldn't find it so I wasn't going to waste the trip so I started looking through some clothes and a few things caught my eye! Here is what I got from Forever and Marshalls.




now I am just waiting on my ELF purchase, my new camera strap I ordered and my lens cover!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha...I've been doing some retail therapy myself. Your right, not a good thing! I am loving all my new purchases though. You got some cute stuff. I really love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. retail therapy never dissapoints~cute purchases I hope your day got better
    XO

    ReplyDelete