Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day Coupon

Hey ladies....

I just ordered a bunch of makeup from E.L.F., I have not used any of their make up yet but from people who have all I hear are good things. I have tried there little finger nail polish removal pads and they are amazing smell great, work great, and only cost ONE DOLLAR! 

So they have free shipping today only for Valentines day Coupon FREELOVE at check out! I got some goooood stuff and will be doing a full review on it all when it arrives!


2 comments:

  1. That is it, you & Stacey both have me very intrigued I'm ordering me some ELF ish. lol

    I'd DEF getting those finger nail polish remover pads indeed! Post the reviews of what you got soon I'm curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is a 10% off code also you should use if you order EGTENAZ

    ReplyDelete