Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee bit of me Wednesday!!


The week is already half way over and I still feel like I am drowning at work! I need a vacation a really nice, warm, long, permanent vacation! I did not have time to do any WIWW pictures but I do plan to pick back up tomorrow! Also I should have a lot of pictures coming up, I have a busy month planned with lots of different trips stay tuned!

{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
either or! I wasn't a big ice chewer until lately THANKS KEITH

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
when people do not let others merg onto the free way.
or when people see someone they know and block both lanes to talk to each other.

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
ummm my bedroom cause its the only one in my house that's mine

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
no freaking way! I think cards are the BIGGEST waste of money ever, my ex and his family where big on card for EVERYTHING I seriously did not understand. Maybe write a little letter don't use someone else's words to express your feeling so un original! HA

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
That I do not know but sounds fun I should plan one!

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
yes almost daily, I am a big believer

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
usually nothing

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
ummm penny slots! Or the big wheel that has 1-1, 2-1, 4-1, 20-1, ect. do not know what its called but you place your chips and then the guy spins I bet on everything that way I win no matter what!

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
no and have no interest

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
ummmmm do not know not big on people breaking out in song


Happy Wednesday Everyone

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get a warm vacay soon! You work hard!

    Thanks for your sweet comment btw :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete