Monday, January 31, 2011

30 things to do before I turn 30

So I was sitting here thinking about what I have done in my early 20's and what I want to do before I turn 30! Which is a year and half away booo! Here is a list of 30 things I want to do, there are a lot more but these things are actually achievable and I don't have rely on someone else!


  1. move out
  2. travel to NYC
  3. skydive
  4. see the golden gate bridge completed 2/19/2011
  5. eat a hot dog from a street vendor
  6. go to Mexico
  7. take a cruise
  8. change jobs
  9. visit Yosemite
  10. volunteer my time
  11. watch the sun rise on the beach
  12. rent cabin for a weekend in the winter
  13. have a snow ball fight
  14. watch a movie that is entirely in subtitles and not fall asleep
  15. give a 100% tip to a server who deserves it
  16. drive a sports car
  17. ride the roller coaster at New York New York in Vegas
  18. go on hot air balloon ride
  19. swim in the ocean (not off the beach)
  20. take yoga class
  21. visit the north pole (or just my brother in Alaska)
  22. visit a waterfall
  23. swim in a waterfall
  24. visit a nudist beach
  25. go to a Katy Perry concert
  26. hike up a mountain completed 2.6.2011
  27. take a candle light bath with someone
  28. buy  a collectors item
  29. zip line
  30. take a road trip completed 2/18/2011
 I will update it as I do them, and even add to the list!

3 comments:

  1. omg that's a lot!
    sounds real fun!!! :)

    good luCk sweety and happy birthday in advance! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list I wanted to knwo all they hype of a street vendor hot dog in NY too...NOT great let me tell ya lol but cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list!! I started a similar one - The Baby Bucket list but never finished writing out the list because it was stressing me out!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete