Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linking up with pleated poppy for what I wore Wednesday, this is my first and more than likely last time doing this! LADIES this is hard work, I think I am to lazy to care what I look like half the time to go sit in my hole of an office where no one sees me all day! So here it is PLEASE don't judge!

Thursday
(had a hard time trying to figure out how to get a picture of myself)

 Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Skinny Jeans Forever21
Hat: Target (ps this is my first hat not sure how I feel about it yet)
Shoes: Chucks (converse about 10 years old) 
Jewelry: Tiffany's bracelet and ring 
 Friday



Shirt: Malcom Smith Motorsports, from Malcom Smith
Jeans:  True Religion Nordstroms
Shoes: Sandals from Reflections
 

Monday
 In the morning I couldn't get a picture with out it blurring!

 Top: Forever21 sweater dress
Pants: Leggings Target
Boots: Steve Madden Boots Nordstroms

Tuesday



 Shirt: Styles 4 less
Pants: True Religion Capris Ebay
Shoes: flowered sandals gift
Bloomie: Kris from Simplify  
Wednesday
WARNING I had a wardrobe malfunction 
This is what I started out wearing



Didn't have time in the AM to get a picture so I figured I would grab one at lunch! My body and attitude wasn't feeling the dress or shoes! So I did an emergency change at work!
Outfit 2
Again thought I would get a decent picture at lunch, but didn't get to take one and almost pulled my hair out with work so you get the end of the day looking like crap picture!

Shirt: Borrowed from Ashleys Car
Hoodie: Borrosed from Ashleys Car
Jeans: Same as before grabbed out of my overnight back since I stayed at the BF's house last night
Flip Flops: Borrowed from Ashleys Car

It was kind of like the walk of shame all day today for me!




P.S. What Larry Wore Today!


4 comments:

  1. wow u a model now or what lol my opinion (not that it matters) but i like tuesday the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love all of your model poses. You should keep doing this. You don't have to take a picture everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur so cute!! Luv ur hat, its a winner...Luv the way u wore ur bloomie pin too!! I'm loving all these fabulous wednesday posts! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Eric, Tuesday is way cute, that top is awesome...and I think the outfit you changed out of on wednesday was super cute!

    ReplyDelete