Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A WEE BIT OF ME WEDNESDAYS!!

{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
conditioner, I am always stalking up and never want to be in the situation to not have any!

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and Jalapeno

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
seriously? if I have to pick one I guess Six Days Seven Nights

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
apple all the way

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
sleep... or shop

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
Keith, Me and Austin on a bike in the desert

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
I love the new trident commercial where the mom busts in on the girl putting makeup on her brother and asks what she thinks she is doing! Fighting Cavities!

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
hummmm, I am not that adventurous in trying new things so I guess sushi!

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
probably a cami I am always layering

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
Claire I loved her and her accent!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...jalapenos on pizza is the best! And Claire was super cool on LOST. She was adorable...but then she was also kinda crazy =) Fun blog!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete