Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIWW 2nd edition

WI made it through my second week of What I wore Wednesday I only missed one day!
Thursday

 Blouse: Forever 21
Tank: Target
Jeans: True Religion (gift)
Shoes: Kathy Jean 
Necklace: Mervyns forever ago

Monday

 Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Target
Jeans: Frank B Capri's 
Flip Flops: Target
Necklace: Seashells H&M

Tuesday

 Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: 7 A Pockets super old
Shoes: Love D

Wednesday

Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Black Skinny Jeans Forever 21
Shoes: Love D

Notice a trend? Almost everything I own is Forever 21 wow I need to change it up!

5 comments:

  1. Cute:) Almost all my clothes are forever 21 too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tressa,
    I have a yellow Bloomie all boxed up and ready for8505 you. Call me and you can come by here, or I can run it by your house.
    951 736-8505

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tressa,
    Just give me a call first, so I can be sure to be home. Call me at either 736-8505 or 833-3425. The last one is my cell.
    : ) Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love F21 too!!! Cute outfits girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks Tressa! So summery and fun for this nice warm weather! Super jealous that you get to dress casual for work...guess I'll just have to live vicariuosly through you!!

    ReplyDelete