Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hello everyone! Ready to hear about my weekend? First let me tell you I feel like such a Cliche right now, I just got into my favorite pair of sweats, microwaved two day old chow mien noodles and turned on a cheesy girl movie!

Friday night Amanda, Ashley, Keith, Michael, Todd and I went in my spa! I didnt get any pictures or video's although I wish I would have had my flip out we all decided it would be a very bright idea to jump in my pool! Mind you it was its not heated and in the summer when its well over 100 degrees outside its still chilly but refreshing to get into most of the summer! This was probably a big mistake I have never been in so much pain or so scared, I can now see how people drowned in cold rivers, I almost felt like my body was curling up and I dont know if I would have been able to swim to the surface if Keith wouldnt have been under me to push me! Awww thanks babe you saved my life! We then had a mini sleep over at Keiths house,!

Saturday the boys got up super early and went riding. Us girls were going to go have breakfast maybe lunch since we slept in till 11:30 but dumb me wore my PJ's over to Keith's house, I did pack a bag but managed for forget pants. So I went home and picked up panda express (which I am eating the left overs now)! Shannon and I last minute planned an adventure day, I want to start doing this every once in awhile were we choose some random place and just go for the day we don't have to make it to the destination but just go somewhere different! We ended up not making it out of Corona but it was still fun and we found some cute places to take some pictures with our fabulous cameras!



Welcome to Adventure Land
Why yes I do have Verizon





Yes we were having fun!



What we wore Saturday!
Pretty View
Trying to get creative

Saturday evening after the guys got home Ashley, Amanda, and I made some spaghetti it was bomb.com


Does that mean its done?



we drank two bottles of this and I passed out!

In the morning we went to our new breakfast hotspot Amy's Cafe

Later that day we took a little road trip (no pictures) to Victoria Gardens and Bass Pro shop! It was my first time at Bass Pro it was OK but I thought it would be a little better it doesn't hold up to Cabelas at all! And then to my disappointment the weekend was over and I had to start another horrible week of work :(

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


XOXO






3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun filled weekend! Can't wait for our next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun weekend, cute post...luv those creative photos you girls took :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! I love that you guys had a Crown Town adventure....can't wait to see where you end up next time! I heart Cabelas too!

    ReplyDelete