Wednesday, January 26, 2011

another wee bit of me!



{one} how tall are you?
5 ‘7”

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
wow if you look at my spending report on my checking account it says retail but I don’t feel that is true, I feel like I spend a lot on food!

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
facebook, wellsfargo J, umm that’s it I guess

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
oh wow no clue, I am not into tennis shoes I have a pair of running shoes but I don’t know what brand and I have not ran in them (YET)

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Pork Chops EWWW they scare the bagezzies out of me!

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
hahahahaha are you freaking kidding me! Wrong question I have two FULL closet hangers things and one shelf in my closet with Jeans! I would say pushing 50 I know way to many (most still have tags on them)

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
someone who gets to go on vacation all over and give reviews on the resorts!

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
nope never

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
two but I have a few around me I end up moving to in the night

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
3, I know where my shit is, you may not but I do!

2 comments:

  1. LoL @ #10!!! Me too!!! I hate pork chops too!! My hubby loves them. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pork chops....that's cool.

    LOL, I love your honesty on your jeans. I think someone is a jeans-aholic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete