Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday

 

I am linking up with The Undomestic Momma for her top 2 Tuesday, and she couldn't have a better topic for what the weather has been like lately in Southern California! I love warm weather and really could do with out anything below 70 degrees! And for the last week it has been over 70 and even pushing the high 80's it feels like spring is here!

Top 2 Outfits your loving for Spring

1. I love myself a bathing suit and wish I could go everywhere in one(of course I wouldn't that would be really inappropriate!) I have already bought 4 new suites from VS this being one of them in purple cant wait to test it out!



2. I love dresses especially at work, our AC is not the best and its the only way to stay half way cool! I really want to buy this one from VS also!
And of course sunglasses are a must!

Stay tuned for tomorrows post, I am giving what I wore Wednesday a shot!

XOXO

1 comment: