Monday, January 24, 2011

Are you for real

Home on a Monday night and nothing to do! I have flipped through all the channels and nothing is on except the Bachelor!





I read all these peoples blogs about the show, how hot he is, how great the show is, what girls they love, what girls they hate!

EWWW this show is horrible, its so cheesy, it feel scripted and the guy yea he is cute in his pictures but umm not so much once he talks!

Sorry ladies probably wont make any fans with my opinion but I would rather watch the news!


4 comments:

  1. haha..I agree. I absolutely hate that show!! Hes cute but hes a goober.. Im not sure why I think that but dont care for him..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree (too!) :)
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was into this show in the early seasons but can't watch what it has become. Watched a scene randomly last night and it was so bad! I mean, how realistic is repelling from the side of a building and stopping to chat/kiss at "random spot" where a camera crew is inside to catch the action? Cheese. Ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Thanks for the shout out on the WIWW post. I have the yellow/gold Bloomies in now. They are going on my Etsy shop tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete