Thursday, January 27, 2011

Super Sad

Last night I planned on meeting Shannon at the mall in Riverside to do our accessory shopping for our girls for the accessory swap we are doing over  at teaching in heels. So Shannon said she planned on being there at 6:20, great I had things I really need to do so I went to Ulta got conditioner, stopped by Bakers and got a bean and cheese burrito! I then got to the mall and had about 20 min. there was a wellsfargo right next to the mall! PERFECT I need to get some money for Kris to buy my new yellow bloomie!

So I go to the drive thru atm to pull money out, punching in my pin number and BOOOOM I being jerked forward a loud noise! :( CRY Now if you feel you should, my BRAND NEW F'ING CAR! SERIOUSLY how do you hit someone in a drive thru you know your coming to a stop anyways! Well really there is not serious damange just a little tiny boobooo on my baby! Here are some pictures you really cant tell but seriously excuse the dirt its been really windy here!

I did a little circle on the booboo really nothing! Just makes me wanna cry!

3 comments:

  1. OH NO!!! That stinks!

    I hope you got their info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh.. I would've been sad too.. It doesn't matter if it's tiny or not.. It's your BRAND NEW CAR.. Boo :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry you got hit!!! Luckily it wasn't too bad, and I always feel like if there are no injuries, then you are lucky!! It was so nice to meet you tonight. Thank you so much for your order. I can't wait to see your next WIWW post!!!
    : ) Kris

    ReplyDelete