Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!!


1.   I feel happy when  ohhh so hard to narrow down one thing...when I just bought a cute new pair of shoes, when I am with my boyfriend, when I actually get dressed up to go somewhere and look cute!

2.  I get silly when  when I am with my long lost sister Sarah Jane, or when I am really sleepy and cant control myself!

3.  Something that makes me sad is  when I am home alone! When I see a homeless person who has a child :( 

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is   when people are lazy and know you know how to do something that is super easy but wont take the time or innovative to just do it themselves!

5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was    still waiting to be surprised!

6.  I am so thankful for   MY JOB, I love my job and would do pretty much anything for my bosses! I am thankful for my family and my brother who serves our country proudly!

7.  I feel loved when  When I spend time with people I care about and they make it a point to spend time with me! Or when people become my followers on here and leave me comment!
 
I am also thankful its finally FRIDAY!
 


1 comment:

  1. i like this post :)
    so today is Friday in California. it's already Saturday here in the Philippines. Amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete