Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You have a package!!!!



One of my favorite things is when I have ordered something online and opening the package when it has finally arrived!

Last week my lovely friend Kim sent me a email with a fabulous code for Victoria's Secret for 20% off already clearanced swimsuits SAY WHAT!!!!!

All I can say is it SUMMER YET?

Look at my new score!




Four bathing suites for $63.12

I really should have posted this when I placed my order so I could share the code with you but it expired on the 30th! Now I know and the future I will make sure to share!

I think I may just have to test one out in the spa tonight or hop on a flight and go somewhere tropical who wants to go with me? 

PS. if you read my blog will you please follow me? Or leave a comment would love to hear from you!!!

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Those are super cute suits! I hope they all worked when you tried them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY DID THEY DID I LOVE THEM ALL! It was the perfect buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those suits.. I dont even like thinkin about bathing suit shopping yet.. gotta lose another 10-15 pounds first then i would be as excited as you are to buy them..lol.P.s. Getting a discount is even more exciting!! Makes me happy when I get things on sale:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting orders in the mail too, but I have to say that swimsuits are by far my favorite. Well, they used to be my favorite, prebaby. :)

    Cute suits and for a great deal! You know I love a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh ohhh pick me pick me for the Tropical trip please! HEHE

    I can't even THINK of bathing suits yet but if I looked like you I'd be excited too!

    Very cute suits & awesome deal!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on the suits! They're all super cute! Whenever I'm expecting something I've ordered online I track the order everyday...so addicting!

    Next time share those awesome codes with us!! Do you used retailmenot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete