Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A WEE BIT OF ME WEDNESDAYS!!


 
Leigh Ashley 
 
{one} have you ever been on tv?
Yes I have been I was on MTV's wild and out (not actually in the show in the audience) They showed my girlfriends and myself a lot that episode I believe because we were not the majority in the crowd if you know what I mean. I also attended a couple taping's of the Carlos Mencina Show for comedy central and again they showed us alot!
{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
hummmm I thats a hard one last year had a lot of good ones! I would have to say Remember me was amazing really brought me to tears! And since I am a Robert fan and Twilight fan eclipse of course was great Typical girl!

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
usually I sleep on top of my sheets and no they are never tucked in

{four} do you cut coupons?
no I wish I was that type and always plan on it but it takes to much work

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
nooo not at all

{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
BBQ

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
not at the moment I let them all go but I think I need to get some back!

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
hummmm I don't even know

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Hate pie I am not a fan of crust, if I had to chose one it would be pumpkin and I would only eat the filling with whip cream!

{ten} black olives or green olives?
Love olives so both!


HAPPY HUMP DAY!

XOXO


 

1 comment:

  1. You sleep on top of your sheets? Don't you get cold? Lol
    Cute wee bit of wednesday post :)

    ReplyDelete