Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!!

 
1.   Winter is  is only good for one thing or maybe two! Cuddling and food, and all I really need is one week of winter and I would be satisfied.

2.  Summer is    by far the best of all seasons! I love to wear dresses and cute shoes, that just are not very practical any other time of year! I love the warmth of the sun and the nice tan it gives my skin!

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd     it wouldn't be dark right now and I would probably be getting ready to go out and have some fun! 

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is   hibernate! Or curl up on the couch with a blanket and a fire going!

5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is     anything involving water, minus beach! Pools, river, laying out, having a refreshing cocktail!

6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is   a dress, with little wedges or flip flops and sunglasses

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is  Jeans or leggings, a long sweater and uggs! If pj's are not allowed!
 
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FABULOUS, SAFE, FUN WEEKEND! 
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment